Soft Wash Specialists
Soft Wash - Scrubbing Bubbles
This is not power washing, this is using low pressure to apply a cleaning solution to remove mold, mildew, algae, moss & airborne contaminants such as road grime and sea breeze (salt & sand). This is the most thorough and safest cleaning method available today.
1. Gentler on the house exterior so as to not strip or ruin paint, wood, or vinyl.
2. Soft washes use special mixes of soap and other ingredients with lower water pressure to get the job done without the often damaging
high pressures from pressure washing.
3. Better for home use because the low pressure and soaps will effectively clean without ruining the surface.
4. Have you ever seen a driveway that was pressure washed and at the time it looked fantastic but a month or two later you started to see zebra marks on it. (we have a fix for this so the concrete won't have zebra marks) This is caused by the human hand not being perfect and not removing all of the deep down dirt. It basically only removed the surface dirt. This is the same with all surfaces including vinyl and decking. The soft wash system on all surfaces will take care of all of those deep down dirt deposits and you can feel comfortable that this is th BEST way of cleaning any surface that you may need cleaned.
Traditional Pressure Washing
1. Good for getting really harsh stains and other muck off of concrete and other hard surfaces. It can destroy the siding on your home.
2. High pressure water can penetrate the smallest cracks and crevices to expunge dirt but can pop window seals and push moisture in between panels if used on your home.
3. Better suited for industrial type settings and concrete cleaning as they can generally handle higher water pressures.
In general, when people plan to pressure wash their home it is because they want to thoroughly rid the exterior of their house of the mildews and other filth that can build up. At Pressure Pro Power Washing we have been helping homeowners in Crossville do just that since 2009.
Getting your house power washed can help increase your home’s curb appeal. We utilize a soft washing technique that cleans your house without any risk of damage and our special house wash will kill mold and expunge dirt leaving your house as clean as if it was new.